Alhambra Valley Retreat has taken proper precautions with the following steps:
· Formed a COVID-19 task force, composed of medical providers and infection prevention nurses, who are screening all potential patient admits, family members, and visitors for symptomology and travel.
· Implemented hand hygiene protocols in accordance with guidelines issued by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
· Maintaining the highest level of infection control and sanitation.
· Limiting non- essential staff and contractors to reduce infection.
· Monitoring all coronavirus developments, news and recommendations from the CDC, California Department of Public Health, California Department of Health Service and World Health Organization, to ensure that Alhambra Valley Retreat follows current best-practices to keep our patients and staff healthy and safe.
This is a rapidly evolving situation, so we will continue to monitor updates and respond accordingly. Alhambra Valley Retreat remains a center of compassionate care and clinical excellence, dedicated to the hope and healing of our residents and their families.
Alhambra Valley Retreat offers a 24 hour residential treatment program for adult men (18 and over) with substance use disorders. Located in a Spanish Rancho style luxury home, AVR is designed to help each resident focus on their recovery. With a maximum of 6 clients, our focus is on each client's unique needs.
With a concentration on mind, body and spirit, Alhambra Valley Retreat has a 360 degree approach to recovery for each individual.
We are a 60 day, dual diagnosis program utilizing evidence based practices including Cognitive Behavior Therapy, Dialectical Behavior Therapy, Addiction Education, Relapse Prevention, Motivational Interviewing, Acceptance and Commitment Therapy, Life Skills Education, Team Building and Stress Resiliency. We provide individual, group and family therapy, yoga, guided meditation, experiential therapies (Eco therapy, Gardening, Art, Acupuncture, Personal training) Nutritional Consulting and 12 step / alternative recovery model support.
Men are able to focus on their sobriety in a safe and confidential way.
We have an Executive Chef that prepares nutrient rich foods, specifically designed for recovery. Additionally we have a swimming pool, hot tub, individual gardening plots, pool table, equipped gym, hiking trails and other recovery focused events. Our program works on a phase system so clients work at their own pace to "phase up" and enjoy phase privileges.
Alhambra Valley Retreat offers a Kaiser contracted 30-60 day residential substance treatment program for men 18 and over. Clients can petition to extend to 90-120 days, and most clients choose to extend.
Alumni groups happen every month on the first Saturday night of each month from 8pm-9:30 pm. Family education occurs on site weekly on Saturdays 1:30-3:00.
If customers can’t find it, it doesn’t exist. Clearly list and describe the services you offer. Also, be sure to showcase a premium service.
Having a big sale, on-site celebrity, or other event? Be sure to announce it so everybody knows and gets excited about it.
Are your customers raving about you on social media? Share their great stories to help turn potential customers into loyal ones.
Running a holiday sale or weekly special? Definitely promote it here to get customers excited about getting a sweet deal.
Have you opened a new location, redesigned your shop, or added a new product or service? Don't keep it to yourself, let folks know.
Customers have questions, you have answers. Display the most frequently asked questions, so everybody benefits.